Content management makes it easy for non-technical users to maintain a website and keep it current. For more detail have a look at What is a content management system (CMS)?
- Edit your own website pages
- Add new pages
- Change the order of pages and articles etc.
- Image library - store all your PNGs, PDFs, DOCs, XLSs, GIFs, and JPEGs online for easy use
- Add News Feeds from other websites
- Add email a friend and print buttons to articles
- Use an in-line text editor similar to any basic word processor software
- User editable look and feel
- Add polls/surveys
- Preview your website pages - see how they look before going live
- Banner Management
We use a number of frameworks to provide content management, specializing in the Joomla! content management system (CMS). You can find out more from the page about development frameworks, or you're very welcome to contact us with any questions.